Posted 5 years ago
Rassaun Services is an Industrial Construction Contractor specializing in Custom Fabrication, Mechanical and Electrical Work. Rassaun is family owned and operated and has been servicing customers for 56 years.
Rassaun Services is looking for Welder/Fitters.
- Positions are Fulltime with a 3 Month probationary period, overtime available, training and apprenticeships available. Wage Ranges (dependent on skill set, ability, tickets, etc.)
- Apprentice & Non C of Q – $25-34/hour
- C of Q or equivalent- $35-40/hour
- Welder Trade Certification an asset along with TSSA certification(s) and/or CWB certification(s).
- 3-5 years experience welding and/or fitting
- TIG & SMAW experience an asset.
- Will be required to provide some of own tools.
- May be required to travel with crew to job sites around South Western Ontario. Typically within 0.5- 2 hours of head office location.
- Area of Specialization: Custom Fabrication, Machinery & Equipment Repair
- Working Environment: Industrial, Manufacturing, Processing Plants, Aggregate
- RRSP Program
- Travel pay
- Vacation Time & Pay
- Boot and Safety Glasses Allowance
- Uniform Program
- $5/hour OT Incentive Pay
- Rewards Program
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
|Benefits||Yes, after probation|