Rassaun Services is an Industrial Construction Contractor specializing in Custom Fabrication, Mechanical and Electrical Work. Rassaun is family owned and operated and has been servicing customers for 56 years.
Job Qualifications / Requirements:
- Industrial Mechanic Millwright Certificate of Qualification (433A);
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an industrial environment;
- CWB Weld Tickets an Asset
- We are a 24/7 Service Company which may require you to work overtime and take call ins.
- This means that you may be required to work different days of the week each time you rotate shifts. In other words, you may be required to work Saturdays, Sundays and holidays;
- Will be required to travel with crew to job sites around South Western Ontario. Typically within 05.- 2 hours of head office location (Simcoe, ON in Norfolk County)
- Will be required to provide some of own tools.
- Training is available for the right candidates
- Handle, and transport materials and tools using equipment;
- Operate and inspect material handling equipment (such as overhead & mobile cranes); light mobile equipment (such as forklifts, pickup trucks);
- Operate mechanical equipment (i.e. pipe threader, cut off saw);
- Operate and inspect hand-held equipment (such as torches, oxygen lances, pneumatic/power actuated tools and hand tools);
- Install, Maintain or repair operating equipment;
- Read and interpret blueprints/drawings, produce rough sketches (abbreviations, symbols for machining/welding/assembly, tolerances);
- Set up and perform alignments on equipment;
- Demonstrate good housekeeping practices at all times to help maintain a safe work area;
- Trouble shoot and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems, compressors, pumps and turbines;
- Work with heavy industrial equipment.
- Working Environment: Industrial, Manufacturing, Processing Plants, Aggregate.
- Machinery and Equipment install & repair, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, new installs.
- Up to $40 hourly
- RRSP program
- Travel pay
- Vacation Time & Pay
- Boot & safety glasses allowance
- Uniform Program
- $5/hour OT Incentive Pay
- Rewards Program
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary Performance Bonuses
|Benefits||Yes, after probation|