Rassaun Services is an Industrial Construction Contractor specializing in Custom Fabrication, Mechanical and Electrical Work. Rassaun is family owned and operated and has been servicing customers for 56 years.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform daily checks (continuity, current, voltage & resistance) and diagnostics on equipment.
- Repair, install & test equipment (transformers, regulators, motors, generators, electrical control systems)
- Design control panels and install circuit power distribution.
- Interpret the requirements of the Canadian Electrical Code and ensure compliance
- Responding to emergencies during breakdown
- Bending Conduit
- PLC programming an asset
- Other related tasks
Knowledge & Skills
- 309A Electrician- Construction & Maintenance trade certification or a college degree in electrical engineering/instrumentation/control that is recognized as being equivalent.
- Registered with Skilled Trades Ontario
- Three to five years of experience in an industrial environment as an Electrician; preferably in the industrial construction industry.
- Familiarity with the OHSA and the Ontario Electrical Code
- Available to work shifts
- Efficient and organized
- Demonstrate collaborative spirit and initiative
- Analytical, conscientious and flexible
- Results oriented, in compliance with safety standards
Field Electrical Division- will be required to travel with crew to job sites around South Western Ontario. Typically within .5-2 hours of head office location (Simcoe, ON).
Will be required to provide some of own tools.
Fulltime- 3 Month Probationary Period, Overtime available, Training & Apprenticeships available
Benefits & RRSP Program, Travel Pay, Vacation Time & Pay, Boot & Safety Glasses Allowance, Coverall Program, $5/ OT Hour Incentive, Rewards Program, Access to a company Vehicle
|Benefits||Yes, after probation|
|Required Experience||3 Years+|